When it comes to cleaning your carpets, you want to be as safe as possible while still getting the job done. Follow these tips to get the most out of your carpet cleaning experience.
1. Always wear gloves and a face mask when cleaning carpets – both of which are essential for protecting your hands and respiratory system from hazardous dust and chemicals. To get more information about Carpet Cleaning in Markham you could check here.
Image Source: Google
2. Be sure to remove all furniture and obstructions from the area you’re cleaning before beginning – this will make the job a lot easier.
3. Use a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter – this will help to remove more dust and debris from the carpet surface. Be sure to use the appropriate setting for your carpet type and thickness.
4. Pour a small amount of water into the base of the vacuum cleaner before starting – this will help to reduce the amount of dust and dirt that is picked up in the cleaning process.
5. Pour a pot of hot water onto the floor immediately after completing the cleanings – this will help to loosen any dirt or dust that was missed during the cleanup.
6. Run the vacuum cleaner and clean the carpet area for at least a minute before you punch your time card – this will ensure that all of the dust, dirt, and debris have been removed from the carpet surface.